- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Great price for decent quality furniture. Bought my kids nursery furniture from ikea and it has help up great.
IKEA is a great brand for furniture and home decoration. It has a very accessible price and excellent quality.
Great place, good variety of products, great price... Don't try the food tho.. Everything else is worth a try!
Bought some end tables & a desk very good product I am still using to this day & I would say I got a great deal
If you need it more than likely ikea has it!! Great store to pick up anything from candles to massive storage!!
Good for a quick and inexpensive resource. Found great storage solutions here and their food court is good too.
my favourite store in the world! it has such fantastic items for a great price that won't break the bank.
It's an amazing app for everything that's related to home furniture. Most of the time I purchase from this app
Best place for home essentials on a budget! I love going here and picking up odds and ends I need for my home.
I have wooden bed from IKEA . It was a bit expenciv but I will 8 years that bough ir and it still new and clean
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos