- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love they offer you a variaty of options for every stile. I think everybody can find something they like in ikea
Ikea products so good quality.. A bit pricy.. I love the product so much. And love the meat ball also. So delicious
The perfect store for home supplies, beautiful and high quality furniture and carpets! Good prices and atmosphere.
They sell nice simple and practical furniture at a good price. I like how they set up rooms to give you inspiration
I just moved and needed a small table for my house so I got one from idea and and I even found one which was black
I always get home decor from ikea, always order online and there's never been a problem with shipping or anything.
Big choice of products. You can find everything there. Reasonably cheap and really good quality. Highly recommended
Super good shop. Git my bed, cupboard, bookshelf and chair from there. They are super good. And last like forever.
Ikea is a great place to shop, dine, and have fun. You can find anything you want. You can find creative furniture
THE BEST STORE! Furniture and all are great and practical, the prices are very good. Half of my house is from IKEA.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos