- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Again as a Swede buying stuff from Ikea is sort of the norm, and it is just where everybody will get their furniture.
Im really love it evetry think i just imagine i know i will found it in Ikea and i have a very nice things from there
Cupboards from ikea are the best they're last extrememyl long and are such goood quality. The designs are very unique
Just moved into a new apartment with little to no furniture and IKEA is always my one stop shop for everything I need
I love looking around IKEa and they are some really good cheap kitchen wear however something I feel are over priced
Love love Ikea. They have affordable furniture . I'm a big fan of the BESTA series and their frames. You can go wrong
At malaysia ikea one of store selling product/stuff with affordable price / bargain price and ikea have everything!!
My family has brought a cuboard it's really nice and I could pick a colour size and type I want which is really cool
I have the IKEA Alex and it is great, very sturdy! I use it to store my cosmetics and it is so handy! I am impressed!
Great selection and amazing prices . IKEA never disappoints so many funky cool things to buy and use in your home !:)
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos