- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Great! You have everything there! Good for shopping for your new home with new ikeas room kitchen washroom....
Love IKEA! Love their meatballs, furniture and little home decor items! Always make a day out of going to IKEA!
You can find anything you Want and it's impossible to get out of that place without at least a couple purchases
Very tatty and cheap looking products, so i wouldn't go to ikea again because none of the items look presentable
Good quality products and unique in design. I usually buy furniture and kitchen accessories which are durable.
They good, the price/quality it’s nice but one thing that I love from Ikea it’s their food guys! It’s amazing!
Love ikea! But sometimes it takes a while before they change their products. Yet all my furniture are from Ikea
You need nice, brand new and cheap furniture for you house or for friend's one IKEA is the brand that you need.
find everyyy thing i can imagine in ikea, very cheap prices, modern style,alwyes go there and find all my needs
Amazing! So lucky furniture to choose from and I love the eatery they have! Most of my furniture is from IKEA!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos