- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This is my all time favorite store. I come into the store all the time and I love it. Lots of great things to buy.
Love going to ikea its like a day out . I love how the shop is set out. You can get everything you need in one shop
Amo Ikea encuentro todo para mi casa y mis proyectos del trabajo a muy buenos costos y de una calidad impresionante
I bought my room furniture there and I love it and I got some cactus! I absolutely love them! They were affordable!
Major fan of IKEA and all their homeware and and plants. Especially their plants. Oh and their Swedish meatballs 👌
This brand very goooooooòoooood . I have more things in my home from this brand . They always have good collection.
Good but wood is so cranky but is affordable and big variety of colors and sizes love them so much. Would recommend
Would buy all of my furniture here if they shipped to Northwest Territories, Canada! It makes it tough to buy here
As a Swede, I love ikea! It has the most basic furniture you need for your home. Good quality and very affordable!
IKEA has the most unique items. If you are looking for something out of the box I would definitely hop over there!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos