- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I’m dreaming about having my own home to buy all the furniture in Ikea! I could loose myself in one of their shop
I think Ikea is great, if you want something new for your home but you don’t want to spent 1000s ikea is for you.
Bu ürün çok tatlı ve birçok pratik ele almak daha çok daha fazla blues tarafından Mahbito daha catcher seviyorum
I buy anything for home from ikea it’s very easy to shop there and they have all the modern styles for your house
Love ikea! Got most of my stuff from there. Order online or go in store. Very fun to look at everything in store.
IKEA is always fun and pretty adorable!! It can be a totally hassle having to build things on your own though 😂😅
The products of this brand process are wonderful and give a simple beautiful appearance adore IKEA
Their thing suck and it is really hard to build them on your own especially if it’s not something you like to do
Ikea can get a bit hectic at times but can’t say I don’t enjoy a trip! Everything I’ve purchased has been lovely
Unlike this shop because of the prices. We can find furniture at affordable prices. I also like the restaurant.☺️
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos