- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Big choice of products. You can find everything there. Reasonably cheap and really good quality. Highly recommended
Very nice place. Not expensive products and very beautiful. Very appreciate it and I would go there again for sure
He trabajado en ikea lo que mas me gustan son las velas por que veo que hay cosas que eatan bien pero son muy caras
THE BEST STORE! Furniture and all are great and practical, the prices are very good. Half of my house is from IKEA.
We redid our kitchen and went there to buy organizational products for the cupboards. They have the best selection.
Cheap but expensive looking. Practical and handy. The constructing part takes nerves but the end result it worth it
My furniture from ikea , I love the designs , good quality and very simple , all what I need find it in one place .
It's affordable, stylish but kinda on the cheaper side and a hassle that build but overall for the price it's great
Good but wood is so cranky but is affordable and big variety of colors and sizes love them so much. Would recommend
I love ikea! I think that they have really cute and affordable shops! I always shop here and the staff are lovely!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos