- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I have the IKEA Alex and it is great, very sturdy! I use it to store my cosmetics and it is so handy! I am impressed!
Super magasin c’est un incontournable, on trouve tout ce que l’on veut pour la maison à des prix vraiment abordables.
Who doesn’t love ikea?? honeslty my fave homeward shop and so good for money. Go there even if it’s for a day out!!!
Toute ma chambre est faite avec les articles de chez IKEA ! Des fois compliqué à monte mais la qualité reste super..
Again as a Swede buying stuff from Ikea is sort of the norm, and it is just where everybody will get their furniture.
IKEA est bien si on cherche des meubles pour la maison. Mais j’ai l’impression que les matériaux ne sont pas solides
All my furniture is from ikea and they’re all such good quality and I love all of them. Very well priced and comfy x
IKEA is the literally made for students in big cities and small apartments. It’s nice to have some basics from them!
Good layout, good visual, good products. Have bought several items of furniture from here. Delivery is very expansive
Really cheap and great stuff like my desk , i have it for like 12 years and it is still the same and still beautifull
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos