- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I bought my bed there and i love it, my desk and some things more. My use to buy this for the kitchen she loves IKEA !
Cheap, pretty good quality... whatever you need to make your house look the way you want without spending a fortune!!!
Love ikea for their variety of styles and product range. Only downfall is some of the products are a pain to assemble.
I love shopping at ikea store.. It has everything from A to Z.. And it has good quality products for reasonable prices
Half of my house is from ikea as you can always find anything and everything to match something you already have! LOVE
This store is amazing there is choice for everybody and this store is great quality. And great for a family shopping.
Love IKEA! I love how modern the furniture, glassware, little bits and bats are! You have so many options to go with!
I recently bought two tables with chairs at this store. They were easy to put together and the seem to go a long way
Love the home stuff especially when i was getting married and setting up my home great prices and high quality stuff
The home of the flat pack, I recently bought a side cabinet, it was easy to put together , looks good and works well
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos