- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
They have good products for the price but some are just waste of money. So don't get fooled by the cheap prizes!
I buy anything for home from ikea it’s very easy to shop there and they have all the modern styles for your house
J'adore ce magasin, on y retrouve tout pour la maison de quoi faire un intérieur de reve et la deco de notre goût
Muy buena, calidad, productos, atencion y sobre todo muy buenos precios para amoblar tu hogar muy recomendable !
Being Swedish I love to go to IKEA it feels like home :) just wish they would carry more Swedish food and candy.
Cheap stuff, some items have bad quality some good but it matches the price , and you can fine anything for home
Products are all great with great deals everytime we always go there to buy things for the home well recommended
Go for the affordable housewears, stay for the meatballs. Also surprisingly good stationary and posters of late??
Ikea is good for stuff but a nightmare to shop around you get lost in Ikea so u need about a hour or more to shop
The products of this brand process are wonderful and give a simple beautiful appearance adore IKEA
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos