- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Shopping in ikea is really interresting for me. I always find my baby's, my kitchen, and my home needs. I recommend it.
Nice big store fun to walk with my familie and I just love it allot it's very big and you can find every thing there!❤
metro encantan todos los productos de esta marca realmente me siento comoda y feliz usandolos, es una de mis preferidas
5 stars for the great variety of products IKEA has, 4 stars for the difficult set up process that most products have!!!
Ikea is the perfect day out I love it. You can spend hours redesigning your new house and getting lost within interior
My whole bedroom us decorated with ikea furniture. I am in love with my double bed . I sleep and relax in that bedroom
So affordable and diverse. Generally it is such a fun day out. Looking around, stopping for food and finding bargains.
I absolutely love Ikea! 90% of my furniture is from there ! Decorations are lush I love them for probs in my photos ❤️
Beautiful furniture when I love out my whole beauty room will be from ikea. Good quality and everything looks gorgeous
My bedroom literally looks like an ikea show room it’s very cheap for what you get and generally easy to put together!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos