- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Who doesn't love IKEA?! Any excuse I get to go you bet your hat I'm going to go! There's always something I "need".
IKEA is our favourite you can never get too much of it! You can get literally everything from here at a great price
I love IKEA! Pretty much most of my furniture is from IKEA. I love the prices and the quality has always been good!
Super good shop. Git my bed, cupboard, bookshelf and chair from there. They are super good. And last like forever.
The prices are great. The esthetic of their furniture are also pretty simple and compatible with most room decors.
Major fan of IKEA and all their homeware and and plants. Especially their plants. Oh and their Swedish meatballs 👌
Ugh I love ikea, their furniture is great, tons of options based on your preferences and pretty reasonabley priced.
This brand very goooooooòoooood . I have more things in my home from this brand . They always have good collection.
You always needs to go to ikea I need to support my country's store and I love it it got all furnitures that I like
I like their furniture because it’s cheap but you have to screw everything together and that’s pretty frustrating:/
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos