- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
The best furniture is found in IKEA. Everything you need will definitely be there. Original furniture like always.
IKEA has great prices, really cute decor and furniture, they also got amazing service,I really recomend this store!
I love ikea and I think everyone else does too. I buy all furniture from there and it's really easy to put together
Love ikea for furniture for my house. Really love the rugs they sell. And I particularly enjoy there storage units.
The amount of product is awesome! It doesnt break the bank. However, the instructions could be a bit more detailed!
They always seem to keep surprising me with their new additions and their great prices for furniture and home decor
I like Ikea. Customer service isn’t always the best but they are so on point with fashion style and affordability.
Não gosto da qualidade,baratos mas péssimos,não compensa a compra pra nada,qualidade horrível,comprei e joguei fora
A very wide variety of products. Good quality and amazing designs. You can never go to ikea and leave empty handed
my favorite place where I can buy furnitures for my home, good quality, excellent design, and good materials
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos