- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Otima loja sao de produtos paratos e de otima qualidade la encontro todas as pecas boas e de qualidade
Adoro esta loja
Adoro esta loja
This is a great concept and I actually enjoy putting together the products but I find some of them don’t last that long
Des produits a l'air du temps moderne et bien fait. Ils sont facile a monter. J'aime sur tous les cuisine de chez ikea
The best one ever on this word very unique and cute product I love Ikea at all and I love there space around the world
My bedroom literally looks like an ikea show room it’s very cheap for what you get and generally easy to put together!
I have so many ikea products. Whether it be a small candle holder to a wall unit. Easy assembly and affordable prices.
i love ikea! it's a good home store for fairly cheap prices! i have most of my bedroom furniture from there it's great
Great place to shop for furniture and home decor. Very affordable and every item looks very nice and is also practical.
5 stars for the great variety of products IKEA has, 4 stars for the difficult set up process that most products have!!!
Not so great as I thought there would be more stuff to but other than furniture it is good quality but really expensive
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos