- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea and how easy to shop it is. Quality products for less. Great decor items that can be used multiple ways.
I loveeee Ikea. How can you not?! All my furniture is basically Ikea, my entire bedroom, my bedding, my accessories!
IKEA is my favourite store for everything from tealights to beds. The cafes are great and the prices are reasonable.
I love Ikea! Such cute, unique buys for great prices! I wish they had them in Eastern Canada! I miss shopping there!
Hit of miss. Some things are very cheap as they break easily. But for the price I don’t mind . It’s legit dust price.
Who doesn’t love ikea?? honeslty my fave homeward shop and so good for money. Go there even if it’s for a day out!!!
If you do your research well, cou can save a ton of time AND money, and still get almost anything your home desires.
Good layout, good visual, good products. Have bought several items of furniture from here. Delivery is very expansive
Amazing experience every time I’ve been to Ikea can never fault it, they always have exactly what you’re looking for
I can find any kind of furniture here, spaces are very large and I can detail every item perfectly, I love this place
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos