- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Such good quality products for such good value of money! I literally am in heaven with all of the sets they do for home!
I love Ikea ! It's a great one stop shop for all your home decor needs as well as affordable pricing and modern furniture
I love ikea it has so many different products, especially furniture. So many options that are affordable and good quality
Love Ikea! I wish we had one closer. Great products with great prices. Have bought a lot of stuff from there and love it
I love shopping at IKEA I can't wait till the one gets finished being built right down the road from me!!! Whoop whoop!!!
This is great place for shopping but yhe quality of some furniture is not good but i like to shop for my daughter usually
IKEA is one of my favourite stores. I love their food and their furniture! They have so much to choose from it's amazing.
Nice minimalistic designs on their furniture. Some are not expensive but there are some items not worth the price also.
Great great great store!! Tons of options for many different living spaces to choose from. Staff is always kind as well
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos