- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love a visit to ikea even though you can easily lose a whole day in there and also come home with stuff you done need!
My drawer system pedestal bed is great. Good quality that i can afford, and it offers storage as well as a badass bed.
I have some closets and shelves from IKEA and I don't mind putting them together. They provide good value and quality.
In the last month I bought a clothes rail which was super easy to put together and looks great with its simple design.
in ikea we can find many objects for the home, such as dining room, bed, table, chairs, room set, window, lights, lamps
I just love Ikea and all it's lovely stuff I mainly love there storage boxes and general shopping!! You can't beat ikea
Love the furniture home goods and the food great value for money. Home delivery bit pricey best to transport available.
Great management with great benefits! Amazing flexibility for workers to attend school or have other jobs all together.
Me encana todo lo que venden, mucha variedad aunque a veces es costoso! Pero se consigue de todo y cosas muy modernas.
IKEA is so much fun. I love going there I always leave with more stuff than I need but its always stuff I end up using.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos