- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
We bought a new sofa bed from IKEA and can't believe how comfy it turned out to be, though I really doubted it so much!
Ikea is the best place to find whatever you want for your home. There are a lot of options and the quality is good too
Store especially is so much fun to go around. So many different options available for every product. Spoilt for choice
Awesome inexpensive alternative for duvet cover sets,pillows and rugs ! Always buy from here and they last me forever!
I bought my bed there and i love it, my desk and some things more. My use to buy this for the kitchen she loves IKEA !
It has everything you need and more. I like the way they have the stores decorated too, it really gives me inspiration.
They have many great decor ideas and the people are nice. I got a dresser from them then a six months later it broke :(
5 stars for the great variety of products IKEA has, 4 stars for the difficult set up process that most products have!!!
Cheap, not always so easy but Ikea always has nice bedroom items that look great, are durable and don’t break the bank
I think ikea is a fantastic place to shop for your home. Love the style of furniture good pricing well worth the money.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos