BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Chelsea N.
I could spend all day at IKEA! They offer so many great products and they show you how you can style it in your own home. I love that you aren’t just looking at a warehouse full of things, they actually have it set up how it could possibly look when you got it home.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
Just stopped in to the Burbank IKEA yesterday. My absolute favorite spot for pretty much everything. I could spend hours in here looking at the showrooms for inspiration.

Don’t leave without eating meatballs!
Casey M.
San Jose, CA
Oh man, what would I do without IKEA? More than half of my house is IKEA. Affordable furniture for people that don't want to go into debt to furnish their house. I am a fan that they have different levels of quality, so if you want a $10 table, you got it! It might fall apart after a while, but it was $10. But if you spend a little more, you can get some pretty quality stuff. I especially love their decor. My whole wall is filled with affordable frames to show off all of our photos. Even the plant section is great!
Rebecca G.
Johnston, RI
I️ love everything from Ikea!!! It’s always high quality and lasts forever. (I️ have a dining room table that was my parents and it still looks good) The only down side is that sometimes putting the furniture together takes forever and serious puzzle making skills.
Lauren D.
I love Ikea! I have many things from
IKEA that have lasted for many years. Which is fantastic for the price you pay. I also have some objects that didn’t last long. As long as it is within a year of purchase, they will typically replace anything that has broken. However, I found exchanging items to be a frustrating and drawn out process. Some stores have great customer service and some are super slow and confused. Overall, I will continue shopping at ikea and most of the products I have bought continue to serve me well.
Meghan S.
Eagan, MN
This place has everything you could need to decorate your home. Only thing I don’t like is the store is so big and there’s really one way to get through it if you are looking for one specific thing you may be on a walk for a little bit. Overall this store is anazing
Janali R.
Fairhaven
The quality of some of their furniture is not the best. They do look great but do not last long. Specially of you plan on moving and taking already built IKEA furniture is tough, some things if taken apart it and tried to put back together it may not be as it was.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, AZ
Walking through ikea is so much fun! So many home decor ideas and they are all AFFORDABLE. I have run into some issues with quality, but at the price you pay you can’t expect something to last 10 years. Plus, the meatballs there are worth the whole trip anyways :)
Mel M.
Orlando
Shopping at IKEA is always a pleasant experience. I am always excited to come here. I love the layout of the store. I am not sure if this is offered but I wish they did offer an installation service fee because I would use it. Some of the pieces are difficult to put together.
Kristen P.
I love to walk around the store and see the displays. The silverware set and kitchen utensils I bought hold up well. I love the salad lunch box I bought. The store is clean. There products work well for the price. I plan to buy more cube bookcases from this store.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?