- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love decorating my house with IKEA decor! It lightens the mood and all in all just a fun and amazing store to shop at!!
Such a great company with a variety of things to buy for the house/dorm room, for not too big of a price. Always go here!
I love Ikea's it has everything you need there for great prices you don't need to be rich to get amazing quality things.
IKEA is great! The entire store is full of beautiful home decor designs. Products are good quality and amazingly priced!
Amazing stuff, almost all of my room is from IKEA and it looks amazing! The quality is 8/10 but everything else is 10/10
they have every and single thing that you can need i adore this place and the people that works over their are very kind
Always has affordable and cute home furniture and decor! Beautiful and convenient and always has what you are looking for
Personally, I think Ikea is a good place for good quality furniture. The items do come with a lot of instructions though.
Good stuff for cheap money! All my friends and family like to go their, if u have a new house IKEA is a good place to go
Perfect brand specialy this on it haves a height quality of tissues please follow me here and on instagram @BeAutyfirst18
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos