- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is such a nice place to look for house furniture and decorations! Its affordable depending on what you’re looking for
Not the best quality but easy to set up and good prices. In Dubai we have huge Ike’s shop with a big variety of everything
Who doesn't like ikea?? Please we spent hours at that store. We bought a wonderful table and chairs.. is amazing I love it
Excelent store! Everytime I go to the store, it make my crazy, the y have amazing things. For real, i love to buy in there.
I buy a lot of staf from them and i'm not dissapoint , they have prices for everyone and good staf , it's a good company !
Best fur eaters going so easy to build so chic and simplistic gives my beauty room to much storage and I highly recommend 😻
Love Ikea!! Always find nice products. Just kind of a pain to build some of them. I also wish the prices would stop rising.
Absolutely love going to Ikea i call it the bug kids playground such a wide range of products if you havent been its a must
I love the store, and the furniture, but here in the uk, sometimes their customer service sucks,!! But hot dog heaven here
Ikea pretty much speaks for itself, doesn't it? A massive range of homewards and furniture to fit any home or living space.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos