- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
So much variety here!! I did all my student accommodation shopping here, you walk away with everything you need and more.
I liked the designs a lot but I didn't like the quality of the wood there it's cheep quality with very high priced stuff
Great furniture cheap but very nice and affordable so it's amazing to start a new home. You can make a really fancy home.
It's IKEA! What isn't there to love! From bookshelves to meatballs IKEA's got it all! From freshman year to first house!
I love Ikea's it has everything you need there for great prices you don't need to be rich to get amazing quality things.
Ikea has allot of options it is so beautifull stoff that they have i love it allot. I wish we had one here on the island
It very beautiful market because he have the best tanle and desktop and bed i really like his prodect enyways it baetiful
My bed is from Ikea and I love IT! I love the quality of Ikea and I trust their shop. I also love to hang out there haha.
I love decorating my house with IKEA decor! It lightens the mood and all in all just a fun and amazing store to shop at!!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos