- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I bought all my bedroom furniture from ikea and I absolutely love them. Because they are plain I can diy it how I like it.
I love Ikea for most things! Great entry level furniture with decent prices. I just wish they had a service for assembly!!!
It’s a place where even if u don’t need to buy anything, you’ll just get in and end up buying alot.
I’m glad it’s in Egypt
I’m glad it’s in Egypt
Loved my bookshelf from ikea. Super cost efficient but could have clearer instructions. Or maybe that's just a me problem!
Mostly simple but great furniture! Easy to take home and build. The products usually aren't very expensive which is great.
We recently bought bookcases and photo frames at IKEA. Great products that allow us to fill our home at a reasonable price.
Ikea has best furniture. Especially for vanity and make-up storage like the nine drawers set . And there quality is superb
I love shopping here. I always find amazing affordable stuff for the house, can’t beat ikeas great prices and unique items.
Good quality for inexpensive especially for students on a budget. They follow trends and have stuff for everyone in there.
I can't enough amazing things about Ikea! Great products for the price point, and the stores are always exciting to visit!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos