- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Can you get better than ikea? Nope. Beauty desks from here are a MUST. Great prices fast delivery. Great for kids rooms too
The instructions are a little hard to follow and the brand men's are hard to pronounce but they have meals for like $3 so ❤
I love this store! i bought some drawers from them called kullen drawers and they were easy to build and look very modern!
Love this store!! I could literally spend hours in it. So many great pieces of furniture/home decor/home improvement items.
Ikea is the most famous when it comes to home and furniture.around the globe ikea delivers no. 1 satisfactory to customers
The hot dogs, meatballs, and icecream are the BEST!!! Only $1 for icecream? WHAT? You need it, they have it. Just go.
My go to furniture store! Good pricing and a lot of options. I just love the Scandinavian style, it is simple and elegant.
Best fur eaters going so easy to build so chic and simplistic gives my beauty room to much storage and I highly recommend 😻
Affordable, has some hits and some misses. Great for home decorations. I brought my shelfs there and I am totally satisfied
Not the best quality but easy to set up and good prices. In Dubai we have huge Ike’s shop with a big variety of everything
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos