- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is such a great store because they sell good furniture for cheap! I love it so much and soon want to buy a desk from them
I love ikea for basic, small furnishings but also larger pieces also. You can’t be beaten on price . Kids range is great also.
Loveee ikea, great for food before hand tonget the energy going and takes all day to get through has great ideas for your house
Ikea is a shopping experience. They are super affordable and the layout of the shop gives you so many ideas for your own home.
You can find everything you are looking for, is so big and it contains so many things that I can lose my mind inside the store
Affordable store for home decor items but every year it is almost the same things for many years.... With not very good quality
Iove ikea! I could spend hours wondering around browsing all the cool storage and home ideas. My kids also love their toy area
Love shopping at IKEA always find something new and different in the store. Love how they have rooms set up to give you ideas.
Great shop with generally great prices. The furniture is worth it and lasts ages! In my house we have a lot of ikea furniture.
Affordable and trendy. Easy to design and decorate your home. Ikea 302.290.77 Tejn faux sheepskin, white [White, 38 by 23]
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos