- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love this store! We only go every few months but when we do I have a running shopping wishlist on my IKEA app on my phone.
You get what you pay for with ikea, there's some great storage products but assembly and condition of product isnt the best.
Is the best place to buy stuff for the house, my furniture is from there and I love it, they have so much of different things
Ultimamente los precios han subido bastante,y es caro para lo que es.pocas tiendas.calidad depende del producto que se compre
I like Ikea for their smart designs, eco-friendly concepts and affordable price point. One of my favorite places to shop.
Love all their products! Can easily spend a day looking at everything, very friendly staff and I love their decor pieces too.
Je veux que vous me me envoyez des produit de votre marque je suis interesser pour vous faire de la pub je suis influenseuse
I do like ikea for big stuff like a sofa or a closet! I always buy clothing hangers and i got a mirror and my bed in the ikea
IKEA is the best! You can find absolutely anything here, from furniture, time decorations, crafts supplies and even clothes.
I just love Ikea and their clean Scandinavian style. We've ordered even kitchen furniture from them and the quality is great
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos