- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Hard to navigate the stores but they have everything and anything. I can’t build their stuff but that’s what friends are for
Ikea is amazing! It has so many different designs of wardrobes, beds, etc.. Most of my furniture is from ikea and I love it!
Cheap and cheerful. Partly furnished my new flat with side tables and other bits from Ikea and was so happy with the quality
One of my favourite stores! So many cool things to be found here! Awesome furniture pieces, home decor and kitchen items too!
A greate variety of products! From bath, to office and for every DIY they have what you need! They are also really helpfull!!
Logical in theory but instructions are the opposite . Luckily IKEA is moving to click on attachments vs the screw together .
VERY easy to shop for my house deco! great service by the staffs there as well! It gives off a good vibe when shopping there!
they have a loooot of choices you can found every thing you search for the quality is awesome and love every thing they have
I usually buy from it when I travel to Casablanca I bought from it some decorations for my room and for the house and kitchen
Products look great but they are very cheaply made. Bought a coffee table a few years ago and it can't take any weight on it.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos