- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Simplicity at its best! All products share a very high standard quality that is based on the swedish technology innovations.
This shop is full of amazing products at affordable prices! Everyone I know loves a good trip to ikea, One word...MEATBALLS!
Most things are a great value at ikea. I have most of my living room pieces from here and they function and design is great.
all the products of ikea is really worth it and beautiful they are all just great and long lasting really modern and relaxing
IKEA have og all my makeup table is from IKEA my light my mirror they have all thing to your Home and it is not too expensive
THE QUESTION IS WHAT CAN’T YOU FIND IN IKEA. (A lot of things haha) but it literally has the cutest products for you home!!
Na hora do banho uma das coisas que mais gosto são os esfoliantes corporais que deixam a minha pele super macia e cheirosa
I feel like my mom but I just love IKEA 😂 the arrangement of the store keeps me entertained and they’re products are niceee
Most favourite store to buy my baby toys, furniture. Organization stuff... Basically like no other store can beat this one
My go to furniture store! Good pricing and a lot of options. I just love the Scandinavian style, it is simple and elegant.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos