- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Nothing will ever taste as good as IKEAs Swedish meatballs. I could literally eat them every day and never get tired of them
Ikea is very affordable and you can get almost anything from there. Good designs and helpful nifty bits for around the house
I love Ikea! Can always find great prices on things here. Have bought my bed frame from here and it has lasted several years!
I love IKEA, the prices are great for everyone and their delivery services are awesome for City folk or people with no cars!
Is the best place to buy stuff for the house, my furniture is from there and I love it, they have so much of different things
I would like to start off by saying that the food is delicious 😂 and the prices are so low as for the furniture it beautiful
I love this store! We only go every few months but when we do I have a running shopping wishlist on my IKEA app on my phone.
One of my favourite stores! So many cool things to be found here! Awesome furniture pieces, home decor and kitchen items too!
My partner and I love a good day out at ikea - it’s such good fun having a look around and they have an insanely large range
Ikea is amazing! It has so many different designs of wardrobes, beds, etc.. Most of my furniture is from ikea and I love it!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos