- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Everytime I go there I end up buying way more that I was supposed to because there’s always something perfect to put somewhere.
I found all that I need in the store. It’s just that they may be expensive some time but I know that it’s a “quality” product.
Great store wich can find every thing, supplies for home for job and garden are very useful. I shop every time I need something
IKEA is the best in terms of price/quality. I can always find what I need for basic furniture/storage. Also, love food there :)
Love love love IKEA. I love the showroom layouts and the vast variety of items they have. Everything is always in stock aswell.
I buy stuff a lot from here for my room and it’s so good!!!! I’m currently saving up for a dressing table which is inexpensive
Everybody know this store so you doesn't need my advices. Too expansive but we buy too much in this store because it's a trap.
I love ikea, it is cheap, but looks still very good. I like the ikea hacks and i think you can do so much with their products.
i love ikea so much!! I spend hours and hours in there when we go, and hardly spend anything because it’s so cheap, i love it!
Hard to navigate the stores but they have everything and anything. I can’t build their stuff but that’s what friends are for
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos