- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Good prices for what you get. Sometimes it can be annoying to have to build the items but they are pretty easy to put together.
I was a great fan of Ikea but now no, i only went there if i wanna buy accesserise ,it is lovely and the prices are affordable.
I love IKEA. All that u need for a home is in IKEA. I go with an idea when I shift to new house and IKEA never disappoints me.
I LOVE Ikea. Best quality everything and lasts forever. Sometimes can be hard to put things together but so worth it in the end
Friendly service, good stuff and always reliable. Prices are good and you get what you pay for, if you are lucky you get “more”
Me encantan el diseño de sus muebles, la textura pero de nuevo, no perduran se dañan fácil algunas cosas o lo que he comprado.
Probably my favourite home range to shop. There's something for everyone it's good quality and the pricing is super reasonable
Good prices and good quality. The only thing i dont like some times are the instructions. They could be a little easier to read
IKEA furniture is the best especially the white drawers and pillows! The pillows are so comfy! And the furniture are sturdy!!!
The quality of the products I get there are there are good and the staff is nice and help with getting all the necessary items
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos