- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
My favorite place to spend the time to get inspired and grab some small home piece. Especially love kitchen area and organizations
Their home decor is always so cute. They also have very inexpensive lighting. The light I have is cute and has an intricate shape.
I enjoy visiting Ikea, such a great range of very nice products. Plus i do enjoy their food haha. Those swedish meatbas are great!
Large choix de produits pour les amateurs de déco et les bricoleurs. Cuisine personnalisée très agréable en rayonne. Visite sympa.
I don't buy the furniture , . But they have a great selection of other household items . My children especially love the restaurant
Great place to buy furniture however the actual place it’s really easy to get lost it but that’s it there’s something for everyone
I bought my vanity table at Ikea. Great quality for an amazing price. It is easy to clean and has great space to store my make up!
it’s very nice company and all house product very nice and i love it so much i wantt buy all thing for my house from there in futur
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
All of the kitchen furniture is from there. The kitchen is the most important place on the house and you can count with them on it.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos