- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Cheap and cheerful. Partly furnished my new flat with side tables and other bits from Ikea and was so happy with the quality
Sooo many great options at ikea! Whether you do your shopping online or in store.. You will find amazing affordable options!
VERY easy to shop for my house deco! great service by the staffs there as well! It gives off a good vibe when shopping there!
My husband and I love to go shopping there because we always find everything and much more. The truth is they are incredible
A greate variety of products! From bath, to office and for every DIY they have what you need! They are also really helpfull!!
I like IKEA products because the last long and worth your money I got glasses in my cupboard from there had them for many yrs
I used IKEA to purchase the Alex Drawers and they are amazing for storing beauty products, hair products and nail products x
Super bien pour les gros meubles comme pour des petites décorations d’intérieur il y en a pour tous les goûts et les budgets
How can you go wrong with ikea? It’s probably one of the cheapest place to buy furniture and anything you need for your house
Siempre se pueden encontrar productos en tendencia y a buen precio, la calidad es buena y las riendas siempre estan surtidas
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos