- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Products look great but they are very cheaply made. Bought a coffee table a few years ago and it can't take any weight on it.
Ikea is great for cheap additions to your home like glasses and plates etc. I do think some of their furniture is overpriced
Cheap and cheerful. Partly furnished my new flat with side tables and other bits from Ikea and was so happy with the quality
You can literally find anything you need in this shop, great value for money and products and generally easy to put together
VERY easy to shop for my house deco! great service by the staffs there as well! It gives off a good vibe when shopping there!
Hard to navigate the stores but they have everything and anything. I can’t build their stuff but that’s what friends are for
My partner and I love a good day out at ikea - it’s such good fun having a look around and they have an insanely large range
Affordable, decent quality, easy to find items, great quantity available. Instructions on furniture could be easier to read.
I love this store! We only go every few months but when we do I have a running shopping wishlist on my IKEA app on my phone.
Always a great shop for home wear and improvements love going shopping in the store and online how ever online isn’t as good
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos