- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea! Its prices, its decoration, its ideas to "wear" my home and look it more nice and cute. My favourite shop for furniture.
Meatballs 💙 I love spending the whole day wondering around in there. Always innovating and you can find stuff ther for a great price
I love ikea so much I could spend days in the store! They have all the different house decors you may need! And also very well priced
I like IKEA. Their products are easy to assemble and affordable. Also like the plants they sell currently own a few of the cactuses.
Ikea is best for furniture . There are some children toys paints markers and other art and craft but for furniture it is really good.
Me encanta es una experiencia agradable ya que estas por tu cuenta y solamente te aclara las dudas para tener buscar lo que necesites
Resonable and durable products. Good service. Ships to some countries. I love all thier products. Mainly cause yhey maintain a style
Such good wood and quality my draws are still up today looking better than ever still in amazing condition and had them for 2 years x
Ikea is okay, i'm swedish and in sweden almost all furniture comes from ikea, so it's a go-to store when bying things for your home.
Decent basic products at a reasonable price. I find shipping quite expensive so will only purchase when I am in a city with a store.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos