- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
An amazing store with amazing home decor and food! I love to go here just to look around!! Furniture a very good quality and lasts well
Need less clutter and more storage? I kea is the place for you. Great prices on products a huge variety at low prices for high quality.
I just moved into my new apartment and got literally everything I needed from Ikea! 10/10 would recommend - great products and prices!
I got a set of small 3 draws for my eyelashes and small makeup bits. I have also glittered them in silver and they look even better now
Recently bought a lack table and it looks great in our living room , also bought a side table for our blankets it really suits the room
Love IKEA. The price point is perfect for my family. Lots of storage ideas and pieces work and fit with each other in different rooms.
Resonable and durable products. Good service. Ships to some countries. I love all thier products. Mainly cause yhey maintain a style
Products are hard to assemble but not complaining because the after product is of an A1 quality. Very minimalist and has a long life.
Ikea is okay, i'm swedish and in sweden almost all furniture comes from ikea, so it's a go-to store when bying things for your home.
Ikea , is the best option to go shopping, you can find everything that you want, I recommend it. And they have good customer services
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos