- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
One of my favourite home stores as you can find everything you need in one place. Also great value for money & really good meatballs 😭
Great looking products. Very modern and some what upscale looking I suppose. But some products can be very cheaply made and break easy.
Best store for the trendiest furniture ever. And most things are very affordable I love this place and could spend an entire day there
i have bought the curtains from ikea.. very elegant colour and washable n durable. they are very nice quality abd the best for my home.
I love ikea for everything I have bought furniture and dish wear to toys and rugs everything. The price is rite and the quality is good
Love IKEA. The price point is perfect for my family. Lots of storage ideas and pieces work and fit with each other in different rooms.
Who doesnt love Ikea?Name 1. I cant find ... Personally i love Ikea and im always buying stuff i need from there. Never disappointed me
I'm sorry but who doesn't love IKEA? Great furniture and cheap hotdogs. It's smaller "apartment sized" furniture is very ideal for me.
Go to ikea for their affordable furniture that makes you feel like a superstar for building it yourself, stay for the Swedish meatballs
I got a set of small 3 draws for my eyelashes and small makeup bits. I have also glittered them in silver and they look even better now
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos