- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Who doesn’t love ikea? Go get a hot dog. Or some baskets! Haven’t fought with your spouse in a while? Build a bookshelf together!
Very good products for a very good price, it has a nice variety for different tastes and it's awesome if you like to build things
I love when ever I have chance to enter this place, there are so many things which I want to buy because of it quality and price.
IKEA is my go to when buying good quality furniture for a great price. It has a variety of furniture styles for all decor designs
We bought my Billy book shelf 15 years ago and it is still standing strong. Basic, clean and simple. One of my favourite pieces.
They have a lot of stock so it’s likely that you’ll be able to find everything you’re looking for and they’re reasonably priced.
I love Ikea! Their furniture are great, the price are good. I literally buy everything from their store. It's just great quality!
Really good furniture and also somewhere where my family likes to go for something new to do at home!! People should be more kind
Love the wide range of product selection available at Ikea also love the price range at Ikea and love the breakfast here it's 5*
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos