- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is like Costco for me. I need to go there with a list and stick to it or else I will spend to much money. Lol But I love it there!!
I love ikea all my bedroom furniture is from there. They are so easy to build it comes in all different colour depending on what you want
Great prices! Love the decorations! I will want to decorate my whole house from this store. My experience has been good shopping online.
The furniture is great and worth the money you pay for it and is strong and it wouldn't let anyone down so I definently recommend this !!
You can really get lost for hours in this store, so many stuff for everything you can imagine. and in a really good price must of them :)
Great store but sometimes a bit pricy which the furniture like the wardrobes. But I guess that what you have to pay for durable furniture
In IKEA we get lot of stuff which can come handy in many ways. There will be so many options to pick. and the price is so affordable too.
I don't find Ikea good , as the furniture is pricy and does not appeal to my taste . I live in Japan so we have a good option in NITORI.
Love ikea! I feel like whenever I go there I know that I’ll always find what I’m looking for and it’s all for a really affordable price!
They have wide range on furniture and other household items. But some items could use better quality. But at least prices are affordable
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos