- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
LA marque de meuble par excellence, petits prix et enorme choix, beaucoup de mes meubles en viennent et je suis tout a fair saitsfaite
The IKEA desks are very cheap but have amazing quality. It's perfect for collage students to buy the things for their rooms from IKEA.
Affordable, good quality furniture, lots of little nick-nacks you can pick up. Surprisingly, i love to assemble the things i buy here!
Ikea is great value for the money. The furniture is okay quality. If you are patient you can easily transform a room on a small budget.
I love IKEA so much its very cheap but quailty is soo good. I have so much things from IKEA and I dont regrent for spending money there
Very good furnitures and stuff for your home ! A lot of types of material ! For the living-room, bathroom, kitchen, wc, bedroom, etc...
Have a look at furniture of IKEA and your heart ♥ will say you to explore more design and purchase it 💋Anyone can trust IKEA blindly 💋
The food there is good, my favourite is the fish and chips. The furniture is really strong and good but the hard part is setting it up.
Ok material. Have to put stuff together yourself, but it's cheap! Depending on what you're buying it's not really that great quality .
Ikea is my best store ever for home accessories only. But for furniture haven't been satisfied with the quality of the wood or steel..
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos