- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Always great for home furniture or products. I love seeing what's in the spare parts section for DIY ideas. The meatballs are awesome too!
I love visiting ikea as it always has something I never knew I needed and there is always a new to add to add a little something to a room
I bought a table which I use as my vanity table also a chair with cushion. You would be surprised that I also got my ring light from IKEA.
Ikea makes affordable, durable furniture. Easy to carry and take it home, because it is all packed. Just need to put it together and ready
This store is the best for home decor. They are cheap and have lots of options. All their stuff is new and improved with top quality items
Ikea is great for decoration and just furniture. I think it’s great for the price. I’ve always had good experiences from shopping at IKEA.
Great for decorative items and bookshelves but I do not purchase big ticket items because they are expensive for the quality you get here.
You come to Ikea for 5 minutes, and you spend 5 hours there. Because you absolutely need to see absolutely everything! Cool shop.
Favorite store either to stroll,eat or simply spend time.You really don’t feel the time spend after getting in ikea store.Amazing concept.
I love ikea it's the perfect place to furnish your home when you first move out. It's decently priced and they have a tasty cafeteria. Mmmm
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos