- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
You can find everything and also get lost. Super convenient and furniture last! Nit the best quality but really good for the price range
We furnished our first house almost entirely from Ikea and the furniture has been amazing I love their value range as it lasts and lasts.
Great store very good prices for every budget and have some really modern unique furnishings love accessories my house is full of ikea ☺
Great customer service ! Fast delivery and returns procedure is really good . Love the meatball as well as the furniture.Would recommend
I love stuff in IKEA. Their organization products are amazing and the store is decorated beautifuly. Can't wait to buy more stuff there.
I love this store. It has got everything you need in your home. I think my whole room is from ikea. It has gat so many different styles!
Once put together the products are amazing but the directions are never the greatest and you have to be very careful putting it together
Ikea is so cute, it’s not premier quality but they sell cute and useful items at a decent price. Just wish there was one more local to me
Easy, good prices. The only downside is that you have to build up your furniture. Delivery needs to be upgraded but otherwise good store
I love ikea all my bedroom furniture is from there. They are so easy to build it comes in all different colour depending on what you want
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos