- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
i can found all the material that i want and i need their waxes furnitures and all they have i love them their designs sutible to all sense
Ikea is perfect. You can found anything and everything there. It has multiple choices and fits everybody's tast. Also the prices are good.
The best. Meatballs are good although it's odd why they sell Meatballs I can't tell you but they're good. Oh and the furniture is good too
Love this store. I adore how they have things set up so you can get great interior decorating ideas. Affordable and great quality products!
Easy to decorate your apartment, modern style on all furniture many different styles a bunch of accessories for all of types accommodation
The flat pack service is very efficient however you have to travel through the entire show room even if you are just visiting for one item
Cheap, great quality products- how could you go wrong? Loved everything i’ve bought from there and in store there’s something for everyone!
I bought a wall closet about almost 3 years now and I love it so much space majority of my clothes are hanging it's just great for storage
Best place! 80% of my furniture is from ikea and the ones purchased 5-6 years back is still being in use at home and is in good condition’
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos