BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Haley S.
las vegas
My whole family loves IKEA. We get breakfast we drop kids in the daycare and it feels like a date. I love their furniture and use a lot of the acrylic storages for my makeup. Affordable everything and let’s be honest we all go for the cheap food and Swedish meatballs.
Katie M.
Las Vegas
I love Ikea. They just opened this new store here and I am in love. I spend at least 2 hours in here every time I go. Everything you can think of when it comes to home improvements. Organization for your home and any furniture piece that you would need for your house.
Amanda C.
Boston
What I love about ikea is that they have plenty of options in all sorts of price ranges. They have furniture and accessories for every tips of apartment decor you need. Only con is when I was looking for a couch they were all basically on the ground which was annoying
Natalie M.
Glendale, CA
It is so easy to get lost in this store! One of my absolute favorite things IKEA does is their small space design layouts. You can actually walk into these sections and feel like you’re in a well layer out studio apartment. Great for anyone at any stage of their life.
Melissa J.
Chandler, AZ
Let me start off by saying that I am not wealthy, and I am not poor - but woooah am i "frugal."
Ikea is great for the items I know I will need temporarily. We all know what IKEA is - its dressed up particle-board, and I'm not complaining. Its perfect for an item you NEED but won't commit to, long term. Its perfect in that there are SO many "Ikea hacks" to make your product fit your personality.
If you have a low budget, know you won't be in your space long, and have a MILD bit of patience - IKEA is the way to go.
Stephany B.
boynton beach, fl
I go here probably once a week. Why? Because I’m obsessed with everything in this place! I can’t help it! I also like that they let you do the shopping alone without someone harassing you to help. Even when you get downstairs it’s so it yourself if it’s not too high!
Jennifer L.
Annandale
IKEA is one of my favorite places to be. I've been going furniture shopping pretty often since I moved, but IKEA will always be my #1. Now, their furniture is pretty inexpensive but you get what you pay for. Most things come unassembled and you have to find/pick each piece up yourself for checkout but it's all apart of the experience. There are model rooms everywhere so you can see what you like and don't like in real set-ups! One of the best things about IKEA is their food court! They have the BEST Swedish meatballs!!
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
I like shopping at IKEA because it really does carry a wide variety of products at an affordable price. The only caveat I would give is to make sure that it's an item that is actually worth the price! For instance, some of their lamps are overpriced (floor lamps with plastic bases that cost over 100 USD!) given the cheapness of some of the actual materials.
Other than that, they've got pretty eclectic stuff for home and office, etc. Their Swedish meatballs are delicious but I've got a healthy recipe hack for that one!
Rebecca G.
Johnston, RI
I️ love everything from Ikea!!! It’s always high quality and lasts forever. (I️ have a dining room table that was my parents and it still looks good) The only down side is that sometimes putting the furniture together takes forever and serious puzzle making skills.
Lee J.
Hicksville, NY
Ahhhhh, IKEA!
The smell of the cinnamon buns let you float through the maze of fun! Drop the kids off, have a great cup of coffee, and dream of how to decorate your rooms! Even if you don’t buy anything, it’s an adventure! Dint forget your hotdog lunch for under $2!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?