- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This is a great store for inexpensive updates for your home. The furniture is good, just ensure you have the time to put the items together.
I love IKEA! Great place to buy anything and everything home related, such great prices as well! I bought everything for college at IKEA
Has everything that is needed for a home for every style. Its good because all the products needed for a house are under one store or website
Love ikea! I don't have anything bad to say either than when I leave I have an empty wallet and I always have at least 10 things in my cart.
You can find anything you want the most of my furniture is IKEA including the infamous Alex 9 drawers 😂 really good wuality and decent prices
I live ikea for both small and large home purchase, I live the quality guarantee they offer and the level of customer service is brilliant.
Ikea is a one stop for all home needs . Very stylish things , and great collection and value for money. Great service and nice arrangement.
As a swede I must live and breath from IKEA. The stuff is so price worthy! And if you missed out there food court serves awesome meatballs!
I bought a wall closet about almost 3 years now and I love it so much space majority of my clothes are hanging it's just great for storage
I always have found whaf I need in IKEA for my home imprivement. The best thing is that you can find same product with different feautures.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos