- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is a great shop for any furniture you need. There are many showrooms that people can recreate or give inspiration to make their own.
I have bought a number of items from ikea. They are cheap and good for students. However they do not use the best and strongest materials
A wide range of products for home and backyard. Quality of the products are great and they are long lasting. Would recommend to everyone
Good store. Variety of products and services. High quality of products and services for customers. I've bought almost all my items there.
I love ikea!! They have great quality and quirky furniture. They have a great variety of choices and the staff are always very friendly!!
Love my bedroom set up and everything that I have purchased for my new home! Not only is this product affordable it is also looks great!
Great, I bought a tv stand just my type was easy to install. I shop here most of the time. The stand was very affordable. Great quality.
Ikea is one of the famous stors here. They have a very good condition and designs. The price is a little bit high but for a good quality.
We furnished our first house almost entirely from Ikea and the furniture has been amazing I love their value range as it lasts and lasts.
Absolutely amazing store, I adore getting new things to build and put up, from new bedding to new curtains and many more, would recommend
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos