- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
For fast, easy, cheap furniture, IKEA is my go to. They have lots of colour selection as well as different types of multiuse furniture.
I just moved into my new apartment and got literally everything I needed from Ikea! 10/10 would recommend - great products and prices!
Very good furnitures and stuff for your home ! A lot of types of material ! For the living-room, bathroom, kitchen, wc, bedroom, etc...
IKEA is an awesome place so you can find furniture for you Home it is so perfect so high quality I really recommend to check it out👌🏻❤️
Ikea is great value for the money. The furniture is okay quality. If you are patient you can easily transform a room on a small budget.
Love IKEA. The price point is perfect for my family. Lots of storage ideas and pieces work and fit with each other in different rooms.
My go-to for all things home! I can find almost everything at ikea! The showrooms are amazing for inspiration and the prices are great.
IKEA stores are one of the finest stores for American home furniture, so it is very smooth and simple in its designs and fits the house
Very nice quality, I have a lot of things from there in my house. Fun to build when you get home and some interesting stuff available.
I got a set of small 3 draws for my eyelashes and small makeup bits. I have also glittered them in silver and they look even better now
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos