BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
Okay. So let me say going to an ikea is an experience all its own. If you haven't been its an all day event. I bought my kids bunk beds there. It came in 3 boxes, and they were heavy! It took me 5 hours to put them together with my daughter. The directions are only pictures. No words. Its so frustrating. But I never had More fun! It was such a bonding experience with her. You cant pay for that. I didnt expect it. So I will definitely buy from there again. Maybe...better directions??? Lol
Angella L.
Rosharon, TX
I am in the Houston area and our IKEA store is the size of probably two mega stores like Walmart. It can be a bit overwhelming so if you decide to go bring a friend, grab a coffee and prepare to spend 2 to 3 hours in engulfed in wonderful home products . I absolutely love the selection of items you can get everything from food to home decor and furniture etc., they have it all and everything is so well priced they even offer delivery. Everything I have bought from there has been awesome.
Taylor B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was just in IKEA for the first time ever and all I have to say is WOW! I was beyond impressed with their very reasonable prices and large quantity of products. There is everything you could ever want and more in a store. Just bought super cute decorations for my new apartment & can't wait to use them.
Amanda S.
Levittown, NY
There are few places that incite adventure and creativity quite like Ikea. It's so easy to get lost in the madness there but it's the kind of place that you don't even mind. The displays make it easy to see how something is going to look in your home and that leads to a lot less buyers remorse. The only thing I don't love is that it always requires assembly and for this girl, that never ends up working out well. They make up for it with the $1 ice cream cones, though. I love Ikea.
Lyndley H.
I have so much furniture and accessories from Ikea, but here is a great tip for first time buyers. Even tho the wooden furniture comes with these little pegs instead of screws... go the extra mile and drill holes for screws and screw the wooden furniture together. The little pegs that they give you are a joke and leaves your furniture really wobbly.. i've been doing that for many years just adding a little extra security and the furniture has lasted me pretty much 10 years ever since I moved out!!
Annie W.
Edmond, OK
My home is a unique and comfortable place full of kids and animals, but I also run my business from my home. I need a space that is functional, not cluttered, interesting visually, and a representation of me and what I do professionally. Ikea always inspires me to keep my home fun and quirky without breaking the bank. I'm always inspired to "go there" with fun design and interesting concepts. My house is basically an Ikea ad and every person who walks into my home feels happy instantly!
Emily N.
IKEA is cheap and has cute lamps and room decor that work and last a really long time. But as for furniture... don’t buy from there. Most of the bed frames are metal and the bottom pieces are wood which break easily. If you have kids (like my nieces and nephews that play on everything and jump everywhere) then I don’t recommend getting ikea furniture because they break easily, and it’ll just be a waste of money. Don’t get me wrong there are cute things, but it’s only too look at.
Tabetha P.
I love ikea so much. I love that you can almost custom build so many pieces, especially if you are wanting to make a vanity to store your make up. And they have so many unique and interesting pieces, like a hanging chair. I love that. I love the lay out of their store, how it is a little experience, and they have so many interesting little things.
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
I love IKEA! I don't mind spending at least two hours going around the whole store. It has a really good selection of home products that are mostly cheap. The only thing I wouldn't buy from them are couches - they are too pricey for the quality and size. Also, I wish they have a better selection of art work. But overall, it's a happy place to shop. My face lights up whenever I enter the store. Their food is amazing too especially the meatballs. I will always come back to this store.
Tara L.
I love love love Ikea! They have some of the best things for the house. I absolutely love their little knick knacks, too. You can really find an entire house hold in this store. I like that their products are very modern and up-to-date. I hate having to put it together, though. I don't have the patience. The only downside is that some of the "wood-appearing" items is just cork with wood paper on it. My dresser is peeling, and it's very ugly. Smh. Aside from that, I do recommend it!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?