- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
, ce n'est pas cher la plupart du temps ce de très bonne qualité je le conseille à tout le Et malheureusement la cantine n'est pas très bonne
The best place ever if you need to save some money. The things last for years and the prices are very low. My favorite are the kitchen supply
What's not to love about Ikea? Relatively inexpensive, abundance of options, easy to transport and build. Great for home projects on a budget
Due to its economic prices and well designed products lots of people shops IKEA. I love the minimalust ideas of such especially kitchenwares.
love ikea everything is self explained and not expensive they also have a nice return policy so even 1 year later you get all your money back
This shop is fantastic. I've done my bedroom not too much time ago and I bought all that I have here. I really like their products' packaging
To say I love Ikea would be an understatement. I can loose an entire day in Ikea and not even care! A lot of items in my home are from there.
Love love IKEA it amazing and good value once you spot the bargains. I shop here very often and love regular trips to upgrade my home decor.
HUGE selection and great prices. By far the cheapest store around. So worth taking the trip to go visit, the prices are worth the gas alone.
Solo tengo un mueble de Ikea "Alex"y hasta ahora me a salido muy bueno, sirve para organizar el Maquillaje o lo que quieras es de buen tamaño
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos