- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is really a good place to find new home things. They have all thing that you need like a door bed makeupdore and it isn’t expensive.
IKEA have my dream bed : white metal bed.Its looks like designers bed and easy to match it with different decoration. Quality is perfect.
I love everything from IKIA for example there desks, beds and there led light become there not easy to brake and the light change colours
😙😙😙😙😙woow really I love it I find all the things I want ino ikea i recommend itt for you all don't regret it go go to buy your home decor
Les prix ne sont pas trop excessif la qualité est correcte ils on de très jolies chose , une cantine dans le magasin est top et très bon
Los precios son economicos, a pesar de que cuando consigo muebles tengo que armarla yo misma, siempre complemento mis espacios con ellos
My fave shop to buy everything for deco!!! I love IKEA!!! Has everything and for a great price! Good ideas and love the deco I find there
Love my bedroom set up and everything that I have purchased for my new home! Not only is this product affordable it is also looks great!
C'est MON magasin de deco! Les meubles sont difficile à monter mais j'arrive à changé ma décoration avec moin de 100$. C'est incroyable!!
I have bought a number of items from ikea. They are cheap and good for students. However they do not use the best and strongest materials
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos